blog 7

 



The website that I use with many frequency is plataforma-arquitectura, in summary the website is a folder online of project  architecture and information topics related with architecture( for example conserve heritage, build material, architec winners,etc.)

This principal attribute is your search that allows search for arquitec, country, city and type the projects as house departaments and work sculpt. 

I visit this website almost every day principaly search for inspiration and ideas for my project or workshop, to explain my ideas. and plataforma-arquitectura for creating your own folder and having all many organized. 

I like this website for the information and ideas for my project. I often do not know why I start the project  and be white and see other projects similarities help start and obtain one approach generally. also have much ideas and information for completing your project in the future, inclusive after graduate. and I also use catalogo arquitectura for search material and digital plans 


https://www.plataformaarquitectura.cl/cl

https://www.catalogoarquitectura.cl/

Comentarios

  1. Hi, I found the plataforma-arquitectura page quite interesting since it has many pics of architectures and a lot of related content. Thanks you for the recommendation. Kind Regards.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. What a good way to find inspiration, a little help to get inspired never hurts, And how good to have that kind of program because it makes you more incentive for work.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. That is a really good page while I'm not an architect, I visit it frequently shearching projects what can be inspire me.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. what an interesting site, to be able to look for inspiration for projects and save them too, thanks for the recommendation.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Who am i ?

Why did i choose my major ?