My favorite food is the pizza, though not eat this happening too often, usually only for special occasion or when not desire cooking somewhat more developed.
Usually i cook pikka with my family, my father make mass my mum cuts tomatoes, olives, chesse and few jerky, and my sister see the oven I perform the build or aometimes wage all, when i am alone.
I dont know why like much the pizza assume not alone fot the ingredients and variety of combination but also I am with my family and usually we are not gathered all
Not believing what affects my health so much, why not eat regularly equal I like much the tortillas of vegetables with spinach or lettuce and food with more vegetables

Comentarios

  1. wow ,you make the dough, is very dificult ? or isn't that bad? jajjaja cooking in family is a god panorama

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Who am i ?

blog 7

Why did i choose my major ?