Why did i choose my major ?

 

I study architecture , I choose the art ambit of a degrre also for the habilitis acquired throughout the major, you can be a designer of houses, as sculptor, town planner and how many options but my dream as a chid was to be a chef and work in one crucer travel of word. Finish my high school have more options by study, I remember want study vet, agronomy and pilots of plane.

My personal experience in the university of from presencial is very good for my was funny the workshop but more exhausting and stressful. In my first year I couldn't go out with my friends for long time, almost a total year. this time I was at simple university and works of worshop but my news friends shared the same burder.

Comentarios

  1. I like your childhood dream. It would have been great to stay on a cruise to pass the pandemic, at least you wouldn’t get so bored 🤷🏻‍♀️.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Now it would be a good time to be a Chef on a cruise akjaj, I confess that I wanted become a Chef and travel around the world too.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. It would be so cool to be a pilot and travel around the world, especially now that we are trapped in our houses

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I was in the same situacion at presencial university, I hadn't time to do anything because workshop took me a lot of time

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Who am i ?

blog 7