I study architecture, not effect of immediate with could generate one medic, and some ong, is difficult have one vision of as my future  speciality   generate an positive change the planet of gran impac, but is in the future implement in the design of house the conscience respect the environment, building houses with  less carbon footprint, better use of resources and implement of energy efficiencies. I believe that me much for learn, I newly be in my 3re years and still not deepening in this topics  but exist people design with this settings but little house and not see in tall edify what can generate an more impact positive in the cits, for examples one skyscrapers by solar panels and can contribute one little energi at the city and redus the consume of energy produced for example for one plant of carbon.

Comentarios

  1. yeees!! I believe like you that it is of the utmost importance that we reduce the carbono footprint when building because this industry pollutes a lot.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. it's really good that mostly all of us has awareness of the enviroment and want to make a change!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Who am i ?

blog 7

Why did i choose my major ?