My favorite piece of technology


My favourite piece of technology is the PC in especial the design had nothing to do with our degree

Since childhood uase PC mainly for play video-games, at start taste for create models 3d for a complement by drawn with create scenarios and characters. my friend study design of video-games. we thinking in create one game for cell phones in the future.

Now for the pandemic I take a PC for the online class most of the week all day, this format of class there is no time for hobbies, This take up a lot time to deliver results

I like PC for flexibility. You play videogames, edit videos, watch movies, renders and model 3d

if didn´t have my pc use time in other activity or hobby, for example drawn sculpt o play videogames in consoles.

Comentarios

  1. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. yeees! It is very varied what we can on the PC, especially when you like to design in specific programs and work with 3d modeling.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Who am i ?

blog 7

Why did i choose my major ?