Who am i ?

 


I'm Pablo. I was born in santiago and i've always lived here. however I hope to live in Canada, Noruega or Rusia. I like the cold Climate.

I`m studying Architecture at the University of Chile, For me, it is a form od living in another country in my family i do not share hobbies and interests but little with mu mom, principally the art my sister is twenty six years old and your son six years old she and my have hobbies share for example music, movies and redd books.

I enjoy listening to music, my favorite song is Retrospection of the band JINJER, and love reed books my favorite is Song the ice and fire and A dance with dragons. but my hobbies favorites is draw an sculpt .

Comentarios

  1. those book where so good, im house Martell what is your house?

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hey we have cold climate in chile too , in punta arenas the place where penguins there but russia seems interesting too .

    ResponderEliminar
  3. we share a love for cold climates, Canada or Noruega is like a dream for me jajaj but Punta arenas is not that bad if you looking for an opcion here in chile jajaja

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I would like to go to Canada too and maybe live there. It would be entertain to meet people who speak others languages and enrich ourselves with different artistic cultures.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

blog 7

Why did i choose my major ?